If you'd like information on exhibiting at PAX West, please fill out the following embedded form. Thanks!
Are you part of a commercial media organization and would like to attend PAX so you can produce multiple pieces of content covering several exhibitors? Qualified journalists may submit a request to receive a free media badge for PAX West 2016!
The requirements for media registration have been expanded. Pay close attention before completing step one or two of media registration.
No photographers or videographers will be granted passes.
Links provided in step one must introduce the reporter/broadcaster applying for the media pass within the first 30 seconds.
YouTube and Twitch Channels:
Content Creator passes, which provide the same benefits as a media pass but identify you as operating a YouTube or Twitch channel, will be granted only to individuals who regularly produce content for channels that have at least 50,000 subscribers.
Working journalists who wish to register for a media badge must first submit a media badge request. In order to be eligible for a pass you must:
Submit your request through our Media Registration Form.
Send the following materials via email with the subject line PAX West [insert your outlet/channel name]:
• Letter on Company Letterhead from Editor
• A photo of your business card
• Photo of a drivers license or other government id
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
• Media Registration closes July 29th at Noon PST and no additional submissions or materials to complete applications will be accepted after that time.
• Meeting all the requirements for media registration does not guarantee you a media pass.
• Final approval for any applicant remains the province of PAX.
• If you or someone you assign to cover PAX West 2016 does not produce content in a timely manner after being granted a media pass, the journalist assigned and/or your outlet/channel may no longer be eligible for media passes to future PAX events.
• The contact information you submit in step one must be your regular business email and a phone line that connects directly to you, not another organization or person.
This information will be provided to exhibitors at PAX and many of them will be contacting you before the expo to invite you to check out their games, services or products.
• You will be required to cover exhibitors by producing content for your own specific outlet/channel. A vlog at the end of each day of the expo, filming a fan meetup or interviews with other YouTubers or Twitch streamers does not suffice.
• If you are approved for a media badge and cannot make it, email us before the show and let us know so we can pull your badge. Otherwise we will assume you attended and did not produce content, making you ineligible for media badges at future PAXs