Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Washington. Visit https://coronavirus.wa.gov/travelers-commuters for more information on Washington’s travel advisories.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including PAX West. Prior to purchasing a ticket/badge for and attending PAX West, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending PAX West, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering PAX West, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That You will abide by all terms of admission and participation (as may be updated from time to time) and event health-and-safety requirements at all times;
- That You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending the event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a CDC-recommended quarantine;
- That You are not under any self-quarantine or isolation orders or subject to any CDC self-quarantine or isolation protocol; and
- That management requires proof of full vaccination as a condition of entry for all attendees and, You are fully vaccinated, meaning at the time You are attending the Event it has been at least fourteen (14) days since:
- Your second dose in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series approved or authorized by the FDA or by the WHO, or
- Your single dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine authorized by the FDA or by the WHO.