Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Washington. Visit https://coronavirus.wa.gov/travelers-commuters for more information on Washington’s travel advisories.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including PAX West. Prior to purchasing a ticket/badge for and attending PAX West, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending PAX West, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering PAX West, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You and/or any Minor over the age of 13 for which you serve as a Guardian will activate your Badge and/or any Minor over the age of 13 for which you serve as a Guardian’s badge prior to entering the Event;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian will abide by all PAX West health-and-safety requirements;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Prior to attending PAX West you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine;
- You and/or any Minor for which you serve as a Guardian are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That, in accordance with Washington State recommendations proof of full vaccination status or a negative COVID-19 test on behalf of yourself and any Minor for which you serve as Guardian will be required for entry to PAX West.
For purposes of this acknowledgement, a “Minor” means any individual who is under eighteen (18) years of age or has not reached the age of majority as defined by such individual’s jurisdiction of residence, and a “Guardian” means such Minor’s parent or legal guardian or other individual attending PAX West who is over the age of eighteen (18) and acting in loco parentis for such Minor.
Please do not enter PAX West or Washington State Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at PAX West you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave Washington State Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly